Saturday, September 28, 2019

A fellow Traveller

 A Fellow Traveller 

  The writer ag Gardiner was travelling in passenger train .It was the last train from London to a Midlands town .The train was very 
Slow and stopped at the wayside stations .When it started it was  full with passenger at the who got down in ones and twos at their stations .Only the writer was left in the train
  
The writer realised that there is a pleasant sense of freedom. In traveling alone in a railway carriage .One can do what te er one feels like as there is no objection one can do whatever one feels like as one enjoys one can do with out 

2 comments:

  1. I have been checking out a few of your stories and I must say nice stuff. I will surely bookmark your websitezee5 premium account free

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been checking out a few of your stories and I must say nice stuff. I will surely bookmark your website SEO Guides & Tips
    I have been checking out a few of your stories and I must say nice stuff. I will surely bookmark your website disney+ hotstar

    ReplyDelete